Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Some People Should Not Be Parents

From the Houston Chronicle:
A mother who’s being called Autumn Lily Speaker on Reddit was supposedly outraged when her daughter’s second-grade teacher refused to serve students a tray of vagina cookies.
Reddit user JPStudly is friend’s with the teacher and shared her first-person account.
Studly writes, “This is a friend’s story and she isn’t a Redditor but I begged her to let me post it from the perspective that she told the story in.”
The story goes that teacher often invites parents to bring treats for her class on Fridays if the students have behaved well that week.
Autumn (this isn’t her real name but the teacher says it’s close) volunteered and showed up to class with a pan full of treats and said with a smile, “I decided you can use these to teach the kids about the woman’s vagina today.”
The teacher was completely baffled and at a loss for words. “I slowly peel the aluminum foil off the pan to behold a plethora of sugar cookie and frosting vaginas,” the teacher shared. “Not just any old vagina, but ALL KINDS OF VAGINAS.
“There were small, puffy, white, brown, shaved, bald, and even a fire crotch with beef curtains. Perplexed I give the parent the most professional look I can muster and quietly reply ‘I’m sorry Autumn, but I can’t give these to my students. This just isn’t appropriate.’”
Autumn, who Reddit users are calling a radical feminist, lost her top. The mother started screaming in front of the class and telling the teacher that she should be proud of her vagina and that she’s settling for a “woman’s role” in life.
“Finally after what seemed like an eternity, she storms out of the class leaving her vagina cookies on my desk,” the teacher said. “I scramble to collect my thoughts and take control of the situation before my second graders develop vaginal PTSD. My only thought is to scrape off the vagina frosting and hand out the plain sugar cookies to my students.”  http://blog.chron.com/momhouston/2014/09/mom-irate-when-2nd-grade-teacher-refuses-vagina-cookies/
This story is so outrageous that it just doesn't sound credible.
But if this story is true, the parent should never have become a parent, because after all, meth does terrible things to the mind and it seems like this parent is on meth, crack, pot and booze.

No comments:

Post a Comment