Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Here Is A 100% Guarantee That Your Nude Pictures Won't Be Hacked

Here is a 100% guaranteed way not to have your naked pictures hacked and put on-line.
Don't take naked pictures of yourself.
Or don't post pictures you don't want the public to see anywhere they may be found, which is no where.
Fortunately, I don't have a problem with people wanting to see my pictures, unless they are into older, balding, fat white guys, with a face made for radio.
For the life of me, I have no idea why someone wants to take naked picture of themselves.
But then again, I believe the Milwaukee Brewers will win the World Series this year.

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of embarrassing photos, did you see a leftwing Wisconsin blogger being mocked?

    http://twitchy.com/2014/09/01/halfway-through-second-term-obama-tells-people-to-hope-pic/

    ReplyDelete