Thursday, April 2, 2015

Fleetwood Mac Not as Popular

Fleetwood Mac is coming to Las Vegas.
In years past, this event/concert would have been sold out in minutes, but just days before the April 11 concert, the show is far from a sell out.
It's not the ticket prices- the tickets cost as low as $50 and as high as $200.
But there is heavy advertising going on in the Las Vegas radio market and some radio stations are giving away the tickets just like they give away candy.
I wish I could go, but I just got a $700 car repair bill, so I am beyond completely broke.
While they may not be as popular as they have been, they are still my favorite group of singers and this song is in my top 5 of all time favorites:

1 comment:

  1. That is true dear but I have seen his performance in few events in New York and it was great. So I think he deserves a chance and I am sure he will be famous.

    ReplyDelete