Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Karma?


I hate to wish bad luck or a physical disability on anyone, with few exceptions.
Senile Coward Liar Harry Reid is an exception.
From the LVRJ: Sen. Harry Reid says he is “sightless” in his injured right eye, and has grown to accept that his vision loss could become permanent.
In an interview this week, Reid, D-Nev., said he has undergone 11 hours of surgery to repair the eye and reconfigure bones surrounding it that were broken in an exercise accident in his home on New Year’s Day.
“I am sightless in my right eye,” Reid told interviewer Jorge Ramos of the Univision Spanish-language TV network.
“Are you afraid that you might not regain your eyesight?” Reid was asked, according to a transcript of the interview.
“No, I’m over that, ‘cause I can’t see out of my eye, and that’s the way it’s going to be until something comes along that’ll change it,” Reid said.
“Right now, I’ve had 11 hours of surgery,” Reid added. “They’ve tried. I can’t see out of my right eye. And that’s OK, I can live with that.”
Reid said he has no depth perception, making it difficult to go down stairs. He said climbing stairs is not as bad.
“So I’ve been very careful,” he said. “But it’ll adjust; your brain does good things for you.”  http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nevada/reid-says-he-s-sightless-right-eye
Coward Reid has personally ruined many people's lives.
He pretty much closed down Yucca Mountain by himself.
He has closed down electric power plants.
He has put over 10,000 people out of work.
He slandered many people including Mitt Romney, Koch Brothers, conservatives and many more people he disagrees with, all in the name of politics.
Reid has been unethical in pushing to get family members employed, either in government or in private business.
He has been or should have investigated for receiving bribes.
He puts politics ahead of his wife after she was in a bad accident and when she was diagnosed with cancer.
So, Coward Liar Unethical Harry Reid loses his eyesight in 1 eye?
Too bad too sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment