Saturday, April 4, 2015

Moron

Yeah, Chris Wallace is more conservative than liberal but that doesn't mean he isn't an idiot.
From the NY Daily News:  Kelly Clarkson can't seem to break away from comments about her weight.
Chris Wallace, the Fox News anchor, is the latest to rip on the "American Idol" winner during what was supposed to be a political radio show Saturday.
While a guest on the "The Mike Gallagher Show," the two men were talking about fat-shaming and soon enough the host brought up Clarkson's name.
"Have you seen Kelly Clarkson? You know the singer, Kelly Clarkson? Holy cow, did she blow up," Gallagher said
Wallace looked as if he was defending the artist by replying, "Really? Do we want to talk about some of your friends? Kelly Clarkson's got a lovely voice."
But added, "She could stay off the deep dish pizza for a little while."
Since having a baby last year, Clarkson has been the topic of cruel comments.
"Jesus, what happened to Kelly Clarkson? Did she eat all her backing singers? Happily I have a wide-screen," British personality Katie Hopkins commented on Twitter after seeing her on "The Gram Norton Show" earlier this year.
The singer recently responded to Hopkins' Twitter attack about her weight.
"She's tweeted something nasty about me? That's because she doesn't know me. I'm awesome!" Clarkson explained. "It doesn't bother me. It's a free world. Say what you will. I've just never cared what people think. It's more if I'm happy and I'm confident and feeling good, that's always been my thing. And more so now, since having a family  I don't seek out any other acceptance."  http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/chris-wallace-fire-fat-shaming-kelly-clarkson-article-1.2173639
Not everyone can be a size zero and be in pop music.
And if you only listen to her songs because she is skinny, then you are an idiot.
And I really enjoy this song of hers:

No comments:

Post a Comment