Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Well, Reid Is Right About 1 Thing

From the Washington Examiner:
Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, who recently announced plans to retire, rebutted conservative media speculation on Wednesday that his severe injuries are the result of a run-in with the mob.
On CNBC's "Speakeasy," host John Harwood asked Reid about theories put forth by conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh and Breitbart News that the injuries Reid sustained at the beginning of this year, including a blow to his right eye, are not, as he has said, the result of an accident involving elastic exercise equipment.
"The last few days, a bunch of people are saying, Reid, he didn't have an exercise accident, he got beat up by the mob," Harwood said.
It shows the credibility of Rush Limbaugh, he's the guy that got all this started," Reid replied. "Why in the world would I come up with a story that I got hurt in my own bathroom with my wife standing there? How could anyone say anything like that? And I think a lot of people, as I read, they kind of don't like me as a person and I think that's unfortunate."
Doubts within conservative media over Reid's version of events — that he was smacked in the face by an elastic exercise band that broke, causing him to fall down — date back to almost immediately after the New Year's Day incident. John Hinderaker of the conservative Power Line blog speculated on Jan. 6 that Reid "looks like he has been in a fight, and not with an elastic band." He wrote, "[P]erhaps Reid is an unsteady, elderly gentleman with precarious balance, and a snapping band caused him to fall with what seems like extraordinary force. But I doubt it. I think it is questionable whether we are being told the truth about what happened to Harry Reid."  http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/harry-reid-on-conservatives-mobster-beating-theory-they-dont-like-me-as-a-person/article/2563082
Well, Senile/coward/Liar Reid is right about 1 thing, these charges are made by people who don't like Reid as a person and I am in that category.
I am 99.9% sure Reid is lying and is covering up what happened.  I don't know if he got beat up or not but something other than an exercise happened.
My evidence: Reid suffered major injuries and he should have been taken to the hospital by ambulance.  His security goons squad transported him to the hospital themselves, which could have made Reid's injuries even worse.
Why didn't they call an ambulance?
Because then an ambulance report would have been made and the truth may have come out.
Instead, they risked Reid's health and took him to the hospital in an SUV.
Finally, Reid did not say in the article that the accident actually did happen the way he said it did.  He just ripped Limbaugh and others and asked why he would he make it up.  He never said the alleged accident actually did happen.
So, to Senile Reid, man up and tell us what really happened because you are lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment