From the LVRJ:
A fire that caused $150,000 in damage and displaced a family of five
in the southwest valley Tuesday night started after a teenager played
with fireworks in the home, Clark County officials said.
County firefighters responded to the blaze at a two-story home at 10437
Mulvaney Circle, near Cactus Avenue and Interstate 15. The fire was
knocked down by 7:18 p.m.
Fire officials deemed the blaze
accidental and attributed it to "careless misuse of fireworks." Flames
damaged the second floor and roof of the home.
Probably some goof who sits in front of the computer all day....umm no,no, that's not it.
Obviously, the kid that did this has not been schooled by their parents on common sense.
At the Weeping Redbud Café...
6 minutes ago