Friday, November 9, 2012

Holy Crap- That's A Lot Of Warrents In Henderson

I was reading the list of warrants outstanding in the community I live in, Henderson, NV., population about 250,000 people (I was checking up on a person about a private matter- not trying to out someone)
There are 50 people per page listed and there are 289 pages of warrants.  Doing my math (via calculator) there are 14,450 active warrants in the City of Henderson, with millions of dollars of fines not being paid.  http://www.cityofhenderson.com/municipal_court/docs/active_warrants.pdf
Maybe, just maybe, if Henderson did collect some of these fines owed, maybe our city budget could be a little healthier.
And no, a prominent liberal blogger from Henderson is not on the list and neither am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment